RE: Big 7.1 open items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

OK,I seem to have gotten the answer for the question  Is tablespace defined per PostgreSQL's database ?

You and Bruce  1) tablespace is per database
Peter seems to have the following idea(?? not sure)  2) database = tablespace
My opinion  3) database and tablespace are relatively irrelevant.      I assume PostgreSQL's database would correspond
    to the concept of SCHEMA.

It seems we are different from the first.
Shoudln't we reach an agreement on it in the first place ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp