RE: Big 7.1 open items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Maybe other solutions have been proposed already because
there have been so many opinions and proposals.

I've felt TABLE(DATA)SPACE discussion has always been
divergent.  IMHO,one of the main cause is that various factors
have been discussed at once.  Shouldn't we make step by step
consensus in TABLE(DATA)SPACE discussion ?

IMHO,the first step is to decide the syntax of CREATE TABLE
command not to define TABLE(DATA)SPACE.

Comments ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue