Newbie question: Does PostgreSQL have stored procedures?

От Andrew Hopper
Тема Newbie question: Does PostgreSQL have stored procedures?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I saw that you can have functions written in C or SQL, but can you write a
precompiled SQL statement (such as SELECT * FROM tablename WHERE ...) that
returns a set of rows? I couldn't find anything that addresses this in the
documentation (does that mean it can't be done yet?).

Andrew Hopper, Research Engineer
BITC, Georgia Institute of Technology
http://bitc.gatech.edu/ahopper

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Re: locale in postgresql
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Re: locale in postgresql