RE: [HACKERS] CORBA interface in backend?

От Taral
Тема RE: [HACKERS] CORBA interface in backend?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Put an ORB in the backend.
>
> How would this tie into the existing system?  Does this become an
> extension of it, or replace parts of it?

Probably neither. It looks to me like it would be an alternate to the
current system. So the parser, etc. all stay in place, and the storage
system can be changed out for the ORB.

Or do I have the function of an ORB wrong? (It would help if I could
remember exactly what it stands for...)

Taral