Re: Triggers for FK on Views - can they be made deferrable?

От Ezra Epstein
Тема Re: Triggers for FK on Views - can they be made deferrable?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jan,

    Thanks for the reply.  I did come across the CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER
doc page after my posting.  It's not too well documented and seems to want
various parameters yet it's not clear what they'd be, so any pointers are
appreciated.  My other two approaches were:

       (a) Update the pg_trigger table, setting tgdeferrable and
tginitdeferred
accordingly (--hey, if you're gonna live on the wild side....)

       (b) Force users to make changes via a stored proc/function that
sort-of does what I want.  (Not ideal, but stays on the "safe" side of
everything.)

EE