Re: [partition table] python fetchall or fetchone functioncan not get the returning rows

От Misa Simic
Тема Re: [partition table] python fetchall or fetchone functioncan not get the returning rows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Xiaoning,

I need to say i don't have experience with RETURNING... So don't know
what could be wrong...

But the way how we usually deal with same issue is:
Serial column has sequence next value as default value... So usually we
first take next seq value and in insert we include pk column with taken
value - then the same value use later in other tables as fk...

Kind Regards,

Misa

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Xiaoning Xu