Re: Two releases?

От Marco Beri
Тема Re: Two releases?
Дата
Список psycopg
Il giorno 09/ott/2012, alle ore 07:18, Yury Don <don@rosfirm.ru> ha scritto=
:

> 09.10.2012 06:21, Daniele Varrazzo =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=88=D0=B5=D1=82:
>> - if nobody opposes it, drop support for zope (further zope issues, if
>> any, can be dealt with in the 2.4 maint branch)
>
> I and one my collegau oppose since we use psycopg with zope (presentrly
> with zope 2.9)
>
> Best regards,
> Yury Don

Daniele is dropping Zope support only in 2.5 branch while is keeping
it in 2.4.x maintenance branch.

I do not know if (and how much) it is a burden to keep Zope support. I
imagine that such a proposal implies keeping it is a huge task.

I don't think Zope 2.X is gonna badly need new 2.5 features so I
understand Daniele attempts to focus them only on one branch.

Ciao.
Marco.