Re: How do I setup this Exclusion Constraint?

От Misa Simic
Тема Re: How do I setup this Exclusion Constraint?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I think yes... Just should add WHERE on the end of EXCLUDE...

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: bradford
Sent: 02/05/2012 16:02
To: Misa Simic
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] How do I setup this Exclusion Constraint?
It works w/o that range datatype, which I had no idea existed in 9.2.
Anyway, another question.  I have col2 as a status of 'pending',
'approved', 'rejected', 'canceled'.  I want to exclude overlaps for
'pending' and I want to exclude overlaps for 'approved'.  All others
can have overlaps.  Is this possible?