Re: Report Interface problem with Crystal Report 6.0

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: Report Interface problem with Crystal Report 6.0
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Personally, I’d view the SQL behind the reports (you can do this in Crystal 8, I’d think you can do it in 6 as well), and run the SQL command directly against the database server (i.e. through psql, or a management tool.)

That will give you a more reasonable indication as to what’s going wrong.

If the SQL runs fine on the server ,you need to be looking at the ODBC driver configuration.

Are you using ODBC or OLE DB to access PostgreSQL?

Andy