Troubles with installation of cygrunsrv

От Fabio Patocchi
Тема Troubles with installation of cygrunsrv
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Hi

I tried to install the postmaster on XP Home Edition but it doesn’t work. The service starts and stops right after.

I loaded it that way: cygrunsrv --install postmaster --path /usr/bin/postmaster --args "-D /var/psql/data -i" --dep ipc-daemon2 --termsig INT –shutdown

Other question...I couldn’t find the “ipc-daemon” service so I loaded “ipc-daemon2”. Is that the problem? What is the difference between both of them?

How can I delete a service in the service list on XP?

Thanx for your help!

Fabio Patocchi