mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.1 don't close the backend connection ?

От Bruno BAGUETTE
Тема mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.1 don't close the backend connection ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I use mod_auth_pgsql 2.0.1 with PostgreSQL 7.3.2 and Apache 2.0.47.

It seems like that mod_auth_pgsql don't close the connection with the
Postmaster, so after a few moments I get the famous "Non-superuser
connection limit exceeded" error message.

The max_connections value is 256 and there's only 5 users at the same
time on this server (Intranet server).

Is it a bug in the mod_auth_pgsql that don't close the connection or is
it a setup somewhere ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Bruno BAGUETTE - pgsql-ml@baguette.net