Avoid the interpretation of \n in the psql output

От Bruno BAGUETTE
Тема Avoid the interpretation of \n in the psql output
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

How can I avoid the interpretation of \n in psql ?

If I have a data inserted like this : 'The\ndata\nis\nthere', psql
display

The
data
is
there

Is there a way to have psql DISPLAYING \n but NOT interpreting it ?

I'm using psql on PostgreSQL 6.5.2, just the time to extract all the
datas from one table....  :-/

Thanks in advance for your help !

Bruno BAGUETTE - pgsql-ml@baguette.net