RE: Client Computers

От Jason L. Amerson
Тема RE: Client Computers
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Thanks Ron.

Jason L. Amerson

From: Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 09:38 AM
To: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Client Computers

On 11/23/19 4:25 AM, Jason L. Amerson wrote:

Do my Windows 10 computers that will be clients, need PostgreSQL installed to connect remotely to my server or is pgAdmin or some other client all I need?

They only need pgAdmin installed if they're going to actually run pgAdmin.

If they're "just" going to run some specific program, then they only need that program and the relevant driver (JDBC, ODBC, etc).

Вложения