RE: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions

От Ian Bell
Тема RE: PGAdmin4 debugger - unable to call ltree functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
My function TestLtree() is being executed in the PGAdmin debugger.   The
debugger requires I define the argument being passed, I set this to 'a.b.c'
and I have confirmed in the debugger that this is indeed what is passed into
the function.

I do not understand what you mean by "You haven't shown us what you are
doing on that end".   I am only using the debugger to test a simple function
- nothing more.

As mentioned before, the code runs without problems in both PSQL and in
PGAdmin4 - it only fails when executed in the debugger.

BTW, I'm running PostgreSQL 10.3, compiled by Visual C++ build 1800, 64-bit
under Windows 10.

Thank,

Ian