Обсуждение: Plugin Logical replication

Plugin Logical replication

От
Raj kumar
Дата:
Hi,

Is there any significant difference or impact over choosing one of the below Logical Decoding Plugins for Logical replication?
1) pglogical
2) test_decoding

Which is good in terms of performance for Logical replication?

Thanks,
Raj Kumar Narendiran

Re: Plugin Logical replication

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 at 12:35, Raj kumar <rajkumar820999@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any significant difference or impact over choosing one of the below Logical Decoding Plugins for Logical
replication?
> 1) pglogical

This is an advanced tool for replication.

> 2) test_decoding

This is intended for testing, not for production use.

> Which is good in terms of performance for Logical replication?

I'm surprised to hear that test_decoding is even an option.

--
Simon Riggs                http://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Re: Plugin Logical replication

От