Обсуждение: Handling Huge wal files

Handling Huge wal files

От
satish v
Дата:
Hi,
we are using the  postgresql, we have to table avg 1500 records which stores the documents.when i am deleting the records of 4 days there are huge number of huge files are generated and getting the error like 'requested wal files are already removed'.
 max_wal_size is  32GB.
How to handle these scenarios.
thanks in advance.

Regards,
Satish.

Re: Handling Huge wal files

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Mon, 2021-07-19 at 16:01 +0530, satish v wrote:
> we are using the  postgresql, we have to table avg 1500 records which stores the documents.
> when i am deleting the records of 4 days there are huge number of huge files are generated
>  and getting the error like 'requested wal files are already removed'.
>  max_wal_size is  32GB.
> How to handle these scenarios.

Use a replication slot.

Yours,