Обсуждение: autovacuum

autovacuum

От
Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez
Дата:
Hi community I have a question about autovacuum I want to know if every autovacuum executed to consume everything the memory of autovacuum_work_mem for instance If I have in auto_vacuum_work_mem 1GB and I have three autovacuum these consume 1gb of memory RAM or 3GB of memory ram also I want to know if I increase the numbers of autovacuum, I have read that CPU increases around of 10% or 20% this increases is for all the autovacuum or every autovacuum

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez

Re: autovacuum

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
Hi community I have a question about autovacuum I want to know if every autovacuum executed to consume everything the memory of autovacuum_work_mem for instance If I have in auto_vacuum_work_mem 1GB and I have three autovacuum these consume 1gb of memory RAM or 3GB of memory

From the documentation:

 Specifies the maximum amount of memory to be used by each autovacuum worker process.

Note the “each”

David J.