Обсуждение: pgadmin help

pgadmin help

От
JOSEPH RIMBACK
Дата:
(Mac OSX Catalina; PG v.13; pgadmin v.27)
1. Is there some way to automatically highlight a section of SQL with a color as it is selected.
Mac OSX and Safari settings don’t relate.  Can’t find any reference to settings in admin docs

2. I had a very desirable layout setup in v.26 that I just spent 4 hours trying to reproduce in v.27.
Most likely my failure rather than a v.27 problem.  The layout setup was:

Explain, Messages and Notification in the lower left corner
Data Output could be moved up and down only on the left side of the editor.  It would cover the SQL if moved up and the rows would disappear at the bottom when the Data Output when moved down.   Explain, msgs and notification were never covered.

3. I also do not have any visible borders for the Editor sections.

Thank you

Joe Rimback
301-527-1363

Re: pgadmin help