Обсуждение: Suggest the Schedular for activities

Suggest the Schedular for activities

От
postgann2020 s
Дата:
Hi Team,

Thanks for your support.

Currently, we are using tomcat for scheduling and want to replace it with DB specific schedulers.

Could someone please suggest the Schedular for application activities instead of creating tomcat schedulers.
Also scheduler for DB specific activities as well instead of corn.

Thanks & Regards,
Postgann.

Re: Suggest the Schedular for activities

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 5/27/20 9:06 AM, postgann2020 s wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Thanks for your support.
>
> Currently, we are using tomcat for scheduling and want to replace it
> with DB specific schedulers.
>
> Could someone please suggest the Schedular for application activities
> instead of creating tomcat schedulers.
> Also scheduler for DB specific activities as well instead of corn.

Maybe?:

https://www.citusdata.com/blog/2016/09/09/pgcron-run-periodic-jobs-in-postgres/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Suggest the Schedular for activities

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:

--