Обсуждение: ZABBIX - For PostgreSQL Monitoring GUI based

ZABBIX - For PostgreSQL Monitoring GUI based

Hi Experts

This is continuation of my earlier request- Attached

Could you please share installation/configuration guide  if used/using Zabbix for monitoring PostgreSQL instances.

The Requirement –

  • Install Zabbix agent in windows-10(64 Bit).
  • Configure multiple remote servers of PostgreSQL instances running on – Debian.

Thanks..

Hi Experts,

Does anyone using open source monitoring tools(GUI based ) – Windows 10 which we can connect to PostgreSQL databases on  Linux servers.

Postgres Version :  PostgreSQL 12.1

OS :  SMP Debian 4.19.67-2+deb10u2 (2019-11-11) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Could anyone please suggest and share the installations and usage instructions.

Thanks..

Re: ZABBIX - For PostgreSQL Monitoring GUI based

От
Fernando Hevia

This is continuation of my earlier request- Attached

Could you please share installation/configuration guide  if used/using Zabbix for monitoring PostgreSQL instances.

The Requirement –

  • Install Zabbix agent in windows-10(64 Bit).
  • Configure multiple remote servers of PostgreSQL instances running on – Debian.

Thanks..

Hi. This link has the info you need to get started.

Good luck.

RE: ZABBIX - For PostgreSQL Monitoring GUI based

Thanks Fernando.