Обсуждение: How to Import image

How to Import image

От
Dipanshu singh
Дата:
i have a list of students and i want to show the profile picture of students on web with the details.The name and details are showing correctly the only remaining thing is the image.guide me how to do it.
Вложения

Re: How to Import image

От
Achilleas Mantzios
Дата:
On 17/2/20 8:30 π.μ., Dipanshu singh wrote:
> i have a list of students and i want to show the profile picture of students on web with the details.The name and
detailsare showing correctly the only remaining thing is the image.guide me how to

> do it.

you mean the image is there and you want to show it? or you want to import it?
take a look at pg_read_binary_file for the case of bytea

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead