Обсуждение: Oracle to PostgreSQL - DWH

Oracle to PostgreSQL - DWH

Hi Experts,

Greetings!!

Did anyone have some use cases for migrating Oracle to PostgreSQL in context to DWH(Data warehousing ) considering 5TB to 8TB database size (Source-Oracle)

Thanks..

Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL - DWH

От
Andrew Kerber
Дата:
My thought would be dont do it.

--
Andrew W. Kerber

Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL - DWH

От
John Wiencek
Дата:
EnterpriseDB has a product called Migration Toolkit (MTK) that can do this.

John