Обсуждение: PGAdmin4 as Desktop Application

PGAdmin4 as Desktop Application

От
"Anjul Tyagi"
Дата:
Team,

is there any way to configure the PGadmin 4 worked as desktop application rather in web browser, similar to pgadmin 3.

Or any other tool that we can use in place of pgadmin 4.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green

Re: PGAdmin4 as Desktop Application

От
Jimmy Angelakos
Дата:
Hi Anjul,

You can try using OmniDB: https://omnidb.org/ which has a desktop version as well.

Best regards,
Jimmy

Jimmy Angelakos
Senior PostgreSQL Architect
2ndQuadrant - PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise

is there any way to configure the PGadmin 4 worked as desktop application rather in web browser, similar to pgadmin 3.

Or any other tool that we can use in place of pgadmin 4.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green

Re: PGAdmin4 as Desktop Application