Обсуждение: Portable PGAdmin

Portable PGAdmin

От
Jose Redondo
Дата:
Hi PGAdmin Support;
I'm looking for a portable PGAdmin version. Does it exist? do you know where I could get it?

Best Regards.
José.

Re: Portable PGAdmin

От
Pepe TD Vo
Дата:
I get it from here pgadmin.org, Download
version 4.3

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

I'm looking for a portable PGAdmin version. Does it exist? do you know where I could get it?

Best Regards.
José.

Re: Portable PGAdmin

От
Jose Redondo
Дата:
Thank you, but is it portable? I mean no need to install it?