Обсуждение: Issue with ArcMap connection after PG 10.5 to 10.10 upgrade

Issue with ArcMap connection after PG 10.5 to 10.10 upgrade

От
Vera Green
Дата:
Hello list.
I recently upgraded my production database from PG 10.5 to PG 10.10 as part of installing PG Routing. We now discovered that we are NOT able to see database tables from Arc Desktop 10.3. The connection is created and we can see views but not tables.

I performed standard DB maintenance such as vacuum analyze but this did not fix the issue.

Connections to Q GIS and Arc Desktop 10.7 work fine (all tables are visible).

Any suggestions much appreciated,
Vera