Обсуждение: Query tool problem in PGAdmin 4.13

Query tool problem in PGAdmin 4.13

От
Pamela Jaramillo Roman

Hello
I have just updated PGAdmin 4.13 and i can´t open the query tool. It is loading all the time and i
can’t access to it. I have trying changing the server to 127.0.0.1 also deleting previous log in sesions files, the account is active. The pgadmin.4.startup file seems to be correct.

Please find enclose print-screen of the what is happening when i run the query tool, also the text document created when i logged in. I dont know what to do to solve this.

Thanks
Regards,

Pamela Jaramillo

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Вложения

Re: Query tool problem in PGAdmin 4.13

От
Ron
Дата:
This looks important:

401 Unauthorized: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied
thewrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

You'll be more detailed help on the pgAdmin mailing list, though.
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

On 9/29/19 5:04 PM, Pamela Jaramillo Roman wrote:
> 401 Unauthorized: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either
suppliedthe wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials
required.

Re: Query tool problem in PGAdmin 4.13

От
Brian Marriott
Check out: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4769
Brian
Brian Marriott, 3316 Huon Hwy, Franklin, Tasmania
brian@marriott.id.au     m:0419 877 684     VK7BM