Обсуждение: Error in Barman backup

Error in Barman backup

От
"Anjul Tyagi"
Дата:
Hi Expert,

we have recently implement the BARMAN in our production environment. to validate the backup we restore that into another server and noticed error while we run the vacuuming process "catalog missing for 11 attribute for relid". can you please help me to figure the root cause and solution. when we tried to run the "system reindex " it stuck on the pg_attribute table.

I am not sure is there any issue with the BARMAN implementation or we have issue with our production server. can you please help me to rectify and fix the root cause.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green

Re: Error in Barman backup

От
Luca Ferrari
Дата:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 9:26 AM Anjul Tyagi <anjul@ibosstech-us.com> wrote:
> we have recently implement the BARMAN in our production environment. to validate the backup we restore that into
anotherserver and noticed error while we run the vacuuming process "catalog missing for 11 attribute for relid". can
youplease help me to figure the root cause and solution. when we tried to run the "system reindex " it stuck on the
pg_attributetable.

Sounds really close to this
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pgbarman/wgVhZDogDDc>.
I believe there is a corruption on your backup copy, can you take
another backup? Or could you initiate another backup instance out of
barman archives?

Luca