Обсуждение: replication slot disappears after upgrading to pg11

replication slot disappears after upgrading to pg11

От
Mariel Cherkassky
Дата:
Hey,
I have pg 9.6 with ha (2 nodes with repmgr 4.3) and a replicaiton slot that is configured. As part of the upgrade to version 11 I also install the new repmgr package for pg11. After the upgrade my replication slot isnt exist anymore. Is that something normal ? I can create it again and the replication will be back to normal, but still I'm trying to understand why it is deleted every time.