Обсуждение: Barman With Replication server

Barman With Replication server

От
"Anjul Tyagi"
Дата:
Hi Experts,

we are trying to implement the BARMAN for backup and recovery. along with the primary we have 2 secondary server running in read-only mode. We want to add the BARMAN as well.

we have script that copy the walfile on the replication server, and script will be called in the archive_command.

Now if we add the barman sync command in the same script or any alternate we have to apply.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green

Re: Barman With Replication server

От
Luca Ferrari
Дата:
On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 1:45 PM Anjul Tyagi <anjul@ibosstech-us.com> wrote:

> Now if we add the barman sync command in the same script or any alternate we have to apply.

I would add to your custom script the copy of the WAL to the barman
incoming directory. I'm not sure barman-receive-wal can be used for
this purpose because it could be delete the WAL, which is however
enough safe if you push barman as the last command in your script.

Luca