Обсуждение: pgsql database size

pgsql database size

От
Pierre Ochsenbein
Дата:
Dear all,

how we can set size limit for one database?

Re: pgsql database size

От
gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu
Дата:
El 2019-03-27 08:06, Pierre Ochsenbein escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> how we can set size limit for one database?
Why?

Re: pgsql database size

От
Mahmoud Moharam
Дата:
if you ask for postgresql.conf file options
use this site :-
https://pgtune.leopard.in.ua/#/

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 2:06 PM Pierre Ochsenbein <pierreochsenbein@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

how we can set size limit for one database?

Re: pgsql database size

От
Pepe TD Vo
Дата:
thank you for posting this url.  Pretty helpful.

have a good day all.

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

if you ask for postgresql.conf file options
use this site :-
https://pgtune.leopard.in.ua/#/

how we can set size limit for one database?

Re: pgsql database size

От
Shreeyansh Dba
Дата: