Обсуждение: PostgreSQL HA

PostgreSQL HA

От
Dhandapani Shanmugam
Дата:
Hi All,

I have setup a postgresql cluster (with one master node and two slave/standby node) using Patroni. I want to use HA proxy in front of my cluster for application to connect, in that case do i need to add the database servers (master and slaves servers) to F5 load balancer for  connection routing or HA proxy does the connection routing?in other words HA proxy and F5 load balancer are same ? What will be the benefit of using F5 load balancer and HA proxy?

-D

Re: PostgreSQL HA

От
Shreeyansh Dba
Дата:
Hi Dhandapani Shanmugam,

Go through this link. hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com