Обсуждение: Re: could not connect to server, in order to operatepgAdmin/PostgreSQL

Re: could not connect to server, in order to operatepgAdmin/PostgreSQL

От
Michael Banck
Дата:
Hi,

(no need to cross-post this to all of pgadmin-support, -admin and
-hackers, I've removed pgadmin-support and -hackers)

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 07:26:58AM -0600, Malik Rumi wrote:
> I don't use Windows anymore, but I know you have to be at Ubuntu
> 18 to run PG 10 +,

That's not true, the Postgres project supports all Postgres versions on
all Ubuntu LTS versions at https://apt.postgresql.org.

Michael

Re: could not connect to server, in order to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL

От
Malik Rumi
Дата:
A little off topic, but I clearly remember getting an error message when trying to upgrade to PG 10 while still on Ubuntu 16, and seeing a blog post to the same effect. I can't cite you to them now, of course, that was all months ago, but that's where I got the info. It could easily have been wrong, of course, but it was out there at the time.
“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”