Обсуждение: Restore/Backup menu items missing

Restore/Backup menu items missing

От
"Mark Williams"

I have just installed PostgreSQL 10.5 and PGAdmin 3 on a Windows Server 2012 machine.

I have created a database via PGAdmin and I now want to load this database from a backup. However, when I right click on the database object the Backup and Restore menu items do not appear.

I have the same version of PGAdmin 3 on a Windows 7 machine and it works fine.

Pg_restore.exe and pg_dump.exe are in the bin folder.

Thanks

Mark

__

Re: Restore/Backup menu items missing

От
Evan Bauer
Дата:
I suggest you post this to the pgadmin mailing list, unless those tools fail to work when invoked from the Windows command line.

The problem, as described, would seem to be with pgadmin, not PostgreSQL.

Good luck,

Evan

Sent from my iPhone