Обсуждение: Fetching postgresql10.5 metrics

Fetching postgresql10.5 metrics

От
Prince Pathria
Дата:
Hi,

I want to know how people are collecting postgres db metrics(by which tools) and what are common and important metrics to be tracked.

Can we fetch custom metrics/graphs via pgAdmin?

Admins please give your suggestions!

Thanks

Prince Pathria
Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com

Re: Fetching postgresql10.5 metrics

От
Achilleas Mantzios
Дата:
lots of options, you might want to take a look here : https://severalnines.com/blog/key-things-monitor-postgresql-analyzing-your-workload

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

Re: Fetching postgresql10.5 metrics

От
Shreeyansh Dba
Дата:
Hi Prince,

You can use pgmetrics tool that can collect a lot of information and statistics from a running PostgreSQL server and display it in easy-to-read text format.

Go through the below link..
https://pgmetrics.io/

Hope this helps..