Обсуждение: Connection pooling by apache tomcat

Connection pooling by apache tomcat

От
srinivas oguri
Дата:
Hi Experts,

We are using apache connection pooling and we want to use the temporary tables.

I know pgbouncer and pgpool provide DISCARD ALL command when the connection given back to pool so that temporary tables created in a session are dropped.

Is there any way in apache connection pooling. Do anyone have experience ?

My PostgreSQL version is 9.6.

NOTE: I know that I can insist my application team to put drop temporary table in their code but there are some situations where they are not dropping.

Thanks
Srinivas