Обсуждение: pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the config settings

pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the config settings

От
Denis Ribaud
Дата:
Hi,

I just made my first use of pgadmin4 in server mode within a linux docker container: it works great, I was just looking for the possibility to configure the path where the pgadmin4 settings are stored.

So far I could see in the config.py file, this path is statically defined to /var/lib/pgadmin, it would be great to be able to configure this path using an environment variable (like on windows with the APPDATA variable).

My pgamin version is:
image.png

Many thanks.
Denis

Вложения

Re: pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the configsettings

От
Stéphane KANSCHINE
Дата:
Le mer. 30 mai, vers 14:57, Denis Ribaud exprimait :

> Hi,

Hey !

> I just made my first use of pgadmin4 in server mode within a linux docker
> container: it works great, I was just looking for the possibility to
> configure the path where the pgadmin4 settings are stored.
>
> So far I could see in the config.py file, this path is statically defined
> to /var/lib/pgadmin, it would be great to be able to configure this path
> using an environment variable (like on windows with the APPDATA variable).

You should file an issue on the pgadmin4 project:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/issues/

Or discuss it on the pgadmin4 mailing list:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Stéphane KANSCHINE - https://www.hexack.fr./ - https://www.nuajik.io./
@ stephane@hexack.fr
  +33 6 64 31 72 52