Обсуждение: postgres instalation

postgres instalation

От
Azimuddin Mohammed
Дата:
Hello,
I have installed postgres I saw the message postgres installation complete. But when I look in the install directory I only see
bin
lib
include
share

I do not see man and docs, may I know how I can install the man and docs  and what is the use of it?

Azim

RE: postgres instalation

Hi Azimuddin,

I'll suggest u uninstall and reinstall