Обсуждение: [ADMIN] How to build a distributed pg-10.0 cluster

[ADMIN] How to build a distributed pg-10.0 cluster

От
x_hsky
Дата:
How to build a distributed pg-10.0 cluster?I do not find it from the pg 10.0 document.

Re: [ADMIN] How to build a distributed pg-10.0 cluster

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
How to build a distributed pg-10.0 cluster?I do not find it from the pg 10.0 document.

​If by distributed you mean multi-master that is still not a configuration supported by the core product.

The chapter on high availability, et al. discusses what is possible in the core product.

Logical replication, the new feature, gets its own chapter.

​David J.​

Re: [ADMIN] How to build a distributed pg-10.0 cluster

От
x_hsky
Дата:
Does a host support multiple nodes in the pg-10.0 ? When to support multi-host distributed cluster ?

在 2017-06-07 22:40:18,"David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> 写道: