Обсуждение: [ADMIN] Transaction log size debugging

[ADMIN] Transaction log size debugging

От
Ted Hahn
Дата:
Would it be possible for someone more knowledgable to add a summary of "Finding the size of your transaction log" to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Disk_Usage ? I'm new to postgre, and had a non-trivial debugging session of why our server had low disk space. It turned out to be a logical replication slot that was no longer in use; Resulting in a slow growth of the transaction logs that had to hang around. A note on that wiki page (even just to the effect of "Here's another thing than can take up disk space") would have been helpful in debugging.

Thanks!
-Ted Hahn