From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org <pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org> on behalf of Ton reddy <reddyton@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:55 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Server problem

Hi Guy's

When I am starting the server it is shutting down automatically

Could you help me

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Ton

Journyx, Inc.
7600 Burnet Road #300
Austin, TX 78757
www.journyx.com

p 512.834.8888
f 512-834-8858

Re: Server problem

От
Ray Stell
Дата:
On 6/9/16 1:55 AM, Ton reddy wrote:

> Hi Guy's
>
> When I am starting the server it is shutting down automatically
>
> Could you help me

There's a file defined by the vars postgresql.conf named log_directory
and log_filename.  What does that file contain at the timestamp of the
attempted startup?

Re: Server problem

От
Alex Ignatov
Дата:
Hello!

What operating system do you have? Is it Windows(I made this proposal
based on the error message you wrote)?

Alex Ignatov
The Russian Postgres Company