Обсуждение: Looking for Beta Users!

Looking for Beta Users!

От
jonescam
Дата:
Hey guys!

We are looking for active beta participants to try out our new SaaS-BaseD
Monitoring Tool. Our tool will monitor your databases and their underlying
virtual infrastructure. If you would like to be a part of the beta, sign up
here:  http://www.bluemedora.com/early-access/
<http://www.bluemedora.com/early-access/>

We will initially be supporting MSSQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. DynamoDB and
MySQL (and MariaDB) will be added very shortly. And then we will add support
to Mongo, SQL Azure, DB2, Aurora, and RDS will be added as the beta
progresses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer
them.

Re: Looking for Beta Users!

От
Christian Castelli

By SaaS-based do you mean I can install it on premise in my system or do I have to install an agent like RiskIO that analyze, collects and sends data to your SaaS?
Thank you

We are looking for active beta participants to try out our new SaaS-BaseD
Monitoring Tool. Our tool will monitor your databases and their underlying
virtual infrastructure. If you would like to be a part of the beta, sign up
here:  http://www.bluemedora.com/early-access/
<http://www.bluemedora.com/early-access/>

We will initially be supporting MSSQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. DynamoDB and
MySQL (and MariaDB) will be added very shortly. And then we will add support
to Mongo, SQL Azure, DB2, Aurora, and RDS will be added as the beta
progresses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer
them.

Re: Looking for Beta Users!

От
jonescam
Дата:
Hey Christian,

Great question. The product will support both a local and remote collector.
However, for the beta, we currently only have the local collector setup.
This collector (or agent) will need to be on-prem, but does not have to be
installed on the same system as your database. In fact, we recommend that it
is not.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about the product.