Обсуждение: PostgreSQL Training

PostgreSQL Training

От
"Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11"
Дата:
Is anyone aware of any classroom training for PostgreSQL Administration?

Thanks in advance.
Denise Ferrell

Вложения

Re: PostgreSQL Training

От
"Maria L. Wilson"
Дата:
Hi Denise,

     We sent some people to training at the following link.....

http://www.otg-nc.com/postgresql/

Good training - good instructors....

hope this helps,  Maria Wilson

--
*******************
Maria L. Wilson, SSAI

Re: PostgreSQL Training

От
Shreeyansh dba

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Maria L. Wilson <Maria.L.Wilson-1@nasa.gov> wrote:
Hi Denise,

    We sent some people to training at the following link.....

http://www.otg-nc.com/postgresql/

Good training - good instructors....

hope this helps,  Maria Wilson

Is anyone aware of any classroom training for PostgreSQL Administration?

Thanks in advance.
Denise Ferrell

Shreeyansh Technologies Provides Training in PostgreSQL Administration
For more details visit www.shreeyansh.com

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Madiwale.

--
*******************
Maria L. Wilson, SSAI
NASA Langley Research Center
Hampton, Virginia 23681
Phone: (757) 864-3076
E-Mail: m.l.wilson@nasa.gov

Re: PostgreSQL Training

От
jaime soler
Дата:
El vie, 03-10-2014 a las 12:48 +0000, Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11
escribió:
> Is anyone aware of any classroom training for PostgreSQL Administration?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Denise Ferrell

I tried with good results
http://www.enterprisedb.com/store/products/dba-training

Re: PostgreSQL Training

От
Mohinder Raina
Дата:
Fantastic ondemand training by enterprisedb and they also offered me a free try for their certification exam. The exam is tough though :)