Обсуждение: New certs give "could not accept SSL connection: sslv3 alert certificate unknow"

New certs give "could not accept SSL connection: sslv3 alert certificate unknow"

От
Axel Rau
Дата:
Hi everyone,

after swapping server and client certs and keys, I’m getting:
    „could not accept SSL connection: sslv3 alert certificate unknown"
in the server logs.
CAcert has not changed.
Authentication with client certs is not configured.
If I remove .postgresql in the client home, everything works perfectly.

Only difference of the new certs is the ‚critical’ here:
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Key Encipherment, Data Encipherment
Can this be the reason?

Thanks, Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6  ☀ +49 151 2300 9283  ☀ computing @ chaos claudius