Обсуждение: How to install pgagent on linux?

How to install pgagent on linux?

От
ramistuni
Дата:
I am currently in the process of building the new database server system. I
have installed the postgressql 9.1 ("PostgreSQL 9.1.10 on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat
4.4.7-3), 64-bit")

I am relatively new to postgres world. I did not find some good
documentation on web.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How to install pgagent on linux?

От
Luca Ferrari
Дата:
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 2:12 AM, ramistuni <ramistuni@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am relatively new to postgres world. I did not find some good
> documentation on web.

Uhmm...really strange, let's see what the "Documentation" link brings
to me.... http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.18/pgagent.html

Luca