Обсуждение: Will analyze run on a database affect writes?

Will analyze run on a database affect writes?

От
Rajagopalan Ramanujam

At a particular time, when an analyse is run on a database, we are uploading a bulk data from excel sheet. Will the analyse slows down the writes performed at that time?

Regards

Rajagopalan. RR

Rajagopalan Ramanujam
DB Admin

Phone +91 80 3981 8000
Mobile +91 9916934734
Fax +91 80 3981 8018
Email rajagopalan.r@repucom.net

Repucom Media Analysis India Pvt Ltd
104, 1st Floor, Prestige Omega,
EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560 066
India

repucom.net

Registered Office: 104, 1st Floor, Prestige Omega, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560 066 India. Registered in India
AMSTERDAM | BANGALORE | BARCELONA | BRUSSELS | BUENOS AIRES | CHARLOTTE | COLOGNE | COLUMBIA | DUBAI | JOHANNESBURG | KANSAS CITY | KARLSRUHE | LONDON | MELBOURNE | MILAN | NEW YORK | PARIS | SAO PAULO | SINGAPORE | SYDNEY | TOKYO | VANCOUVER

Follow us on:

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.

Вложения

Re: Will analyze run on a database affect writes?

От
Pavan Deolasee
Дата: