Обсуждение: Migration from Sybase to Postgresql

Migration from Sybase to Postgresql

От
Dev Kumkar
Дата:
Hello Everyone,

A similar related topic is being discussed and tools are suggested for Oracle DB to Postgresql migration.

Here my objective is migration of Sybase DB to Postgresql.

Again stored procedures, triggers and functions will be manual approach. For schema part please provide suggestions.

Thanks..

Re: Migration from Sybase to Postgresql

От
Dev Kumkar

A similar related topic is being discussed and tools are suggested for Oracle DB to Postgresql migration.

Here my objective is migration of Sybase DB to Postgresql.

Again stored procedures, triggers and functions will be manual approach. For schema part please provide suggestions.

Thanks..

Re: Migration from Sybase to Postgresql

От
etharani
Дата:
Hi,

I am also working on sybase to postgresql. Please guide me on the same.
send ur mail id.
Any tool is available for migration?

Thanks & regards,
Tharanidharan