Обсуждение: List archives dead?

List archives dead?

От
Dick Visser
Дата:
The archive lists web server seems to have been reinstalled or
something, there is no content any more, just an empty Lighty page
from old years day:

http://archives.postgresql.org/

No announcement on the Postgres homepage... is this scheduled maintenance?

--
Dick Visser
System & Networking Engineer

Дата:
Dick Visser <visser@terena.org> writes:
> The archive lists web server seems to have been reinstalled or
> something, there is no content any more, just an empty Lighty page
> from old years day:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/

works for me ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: List archives dead?

От
Dick Visser
Дата:
Hm. I swear there was a directory listing a few hours ago.
I searched on Google and any links deeper in that web server gave me a 404.
But nevermind, it is online again.

On 4 January 2012 17:33, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Dick Visser <visser@terena.org> writes:
>> The archive lists web server seems to have been reinstalled or
>> something, there is no content any more, just an empty Lighty page
>> from old years day:
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/
>
> works for me ...

Dick Visser
System & Networking Engineer
TERENA Secretariat
Singel 468 D, 1017 AW Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Jan-Peter Seifert
Дата:
Hello,

Am 04.01.2012 14:06, schrieb Dick Visser:
> The archive lists web server seems to have been reinstalled or
> something, there is no content any more, just an empty Lighty page
> from old years day:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/
>
> No announcement on the Postgres homepage... is this scheduled maintenance?

do you maybe use Opera?

Regards,

Peter