Обсуждение: Postgres 8.2.5

Postgres 8.2.5

От
ALEXANDER JOSE
Дата:
Good morning,

I have a postgres database on a server v 8.2.5 windows, and I need to install the postgres version 8.2.5 on Server with Suse Linux Enterprise but does not create 860  functions, let me know if have facilities of this version, or another version of postgres successfully in operating system platforms under SuSe Linux Enterprise 11 SP1.

thanks

Angel Alexander
Venezuela

Re: Postgres 8.2.5

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:30 AM, ALEXANDER JOSE <aangelj@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have a postgres database on a server v 8.2.5 windows, and I need to
> install the postgres version 8.2.5 on Server with Suse Linux Enterprise but
> does not create 860  functions, let me know if have facilities of this
> version, or another version of postgres successfully in operating system
> platforms under SuSe Linux Enterprise 11 SP1.

could you be a bit more specific on what you mean by: