Обсуждение: Postgres TimeZone

Postgres TimeZone

От
"Anibal David Acosta"
Дата:
Hello, I have a postgres installed on a Windows server machine.

In my country we have daylight saving so my windows OS is configured to
automatically change timezone but the postgres only reload the new timezone
after restart.

Is possible to kept the Postgres in sync with the windows time (time and
timezone)?

If not, can I reload the new timezone without restaring the postgres
service?

Thanks!.

Anibal

Re: Postgres TimeZone

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
"Anibal David Acosta" <aa@devshock.com> wrote:

> In my country we have daylight saving so my windows OS is
> configured to automatically change timezone but the postgres only
> reload the new timezone after restart.

Can you show us your settings?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Server_Configuration

You're not changing time zone configuration every time DST starts or
ends, are you?

-Kevin