Обсуждение: Oracle Label Security/ Row Level Security on Postgresql

Oracle Label Security/ Row Level Security on Postgresql

От
H S

Dear Sirs,

We would like to implement Oracle Label Security or Row level security or associated concepts mechanism on PostgreSQL.
What projects have don on it bis now?
refer me to them.
I would like to hear any from you.

What should I do, and ...

Regards,...

Sara

Re: Oracle Label Security/ Row Level Security on Postgresql

От
bricklen
Дата:
We would like to implement Oracle Label Security or Row level security or associated concepts mechanism on PostgreSQL.
What projects have don on it bis now?
refer me to them.
I would like to hear any from you.

What should I do, and ...

Regards,...

Sara

VEIL might be of use to you:  http://pgfoundry.org/projects/veil

I've never used it though.

Re: Oracle Label Security/ Row Level Security on Postgresql

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:00 AM, H S <aras_h1988@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We would like to implement Oracle Label Security or Row level security or associated concepts mechanism on
PostgreSQL.

for pg <= 9.0 you can try: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL

part of this is now part of pg 9.1 (not yet released) as a contrib module

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL

Re: Oracle Label Security/ Row Level Security on Postgresql

От
H S

  Would be available for me , that Version of Postgresql that include the mention mechanism?
  Have I the opportunity to see the code for example before releasing?

Regards,

Sara